Saturday, June 6, 2009

To be continued....

OK, well here I go. We are sadly coming to the end of Choir tour 2009. I don’t really want it to be over yet. This choir has done so much for me this whole year. I really love to sing. And when I sing I try to sing my heart out. This year has been tough for me. I made some dumb mistakes over the summer with summer assignments. I lied to my parents and it threw up in my face. DUH, what else happens when you lie? Well, my parents eventually found out and it just HAD to be the week before B2SR-08, so of course my parents didn’t allow for me to go. It hurt me so bad. I watched the buses drive off from my bedroom window. At first I just kept saying, “O, no, God won’t let my parents not let me go.” I kept thinking that Friday that when I got home my dad would be there waiting to tell me I could go. Of course, that didn’t happen. I had really messed up. I started the class off with a terrible grade and I lost all the trust I had worked hard to earn for 16 years. For a very long time I did not feel loved by everyone. I grew bitter in my heart. But my release was always singing. I would listen to my iPod to be continued…..

No comments: